*For more information about this printer part, you can send us an inquiry.
1. This pressure damper assy is suitable for Mimaki CJV300, JV150 & JV300 printers based on its high quality and reliable performance. This is the original Mimaki part (number M022253 replacing M015001).
2. As an essential spare part of the printhead system, the MIMAKI JV300 ink damper is specifically designed to help regulate ink flow, so as to prevent clogs and leaks. It can fit seamlessly with the Mimaki print head which is one of the most popular print heads used in digital printing machines, making installation a breeze.
3. The materials it is made from meet or exceed OEM specifications, thus its high quality ensures its durability. As a consumable part, it does have a lifespan, so it will need to be replaced at some point. It is suggested that you should have a set of damper on hand so it can be replaced when needed with minimal downtime. The Mimaki UJF ink damper is easy to install and remove based on its compact structure.
4. Before the ink flows into the print head, it moves through a damper. Its jobs in this link are considerably vital to the printer. It is able to effectively manage ink circulation and prevent air bubbles, ensuring that your printed materials come out with exceptional clarity and consistency.
(1) The fine mesh screen in it plays a filtering role. It is able to remove any small particles in the ink from going into the print head to reduce the risk of clogs and other ink-related issues, prolonging the use life of the printhead and improving the printing quality.
(2) It is able to keep the pressure stable. During printing, there are lots of left and right movements, which will cause changes to the pressure of the ink inside the tubes feeding to the print head. If the pressure drops, it would cause starvation to the print head and the ink will be dropped out on and off; if the pressure rises, the ink could drip. However, this damper can keep the pressure stable even if there is too much or too little amount of ink feeding into the printhead.
(3) It is capable of removing any air in the ink before it reaches the print head, in order to avoid a break in the flow of ink when it goes through and a drop out of ink when printing.
Yes.We are wide format printer parts manfacturer and print heads supplier.and ink pump is our main product
Each ink pump has been spot-checked by a superior leader. You are also welcome to visit the company.
We accept the T/T transfer, Western Union, PayPal. Within 2-3 workdays after full payment is received.
Please feel free to contact us, we have the complete range of printer spare parts.