*For more information about this printer part, you can send us an inquiry.
1. The superior-quality DX5 small ink damper with a small inlet, specifically designed for the Epson DX5 print head, provides the ultimate solution for all of your printing needs. It is able to regulate the ink flow, prevent air bubbles, and ensure uniformly flowing ink, thus improving the longevity and performance of your Epson DX5 print head. It is well suited for Roland FJ-740 540 SJ740 540 SP300 540 SC540 printer, Epson R1800 1900 1390 2400 1100 DX4 DX5 7880c 7800 1390 9880c printer, Mimaki JV22-130 JV22-160 JV3-130S JV3-160S JV3-130SL JV4-130 JV4-160 JV4-180 eco solvent printer, Mutoh RJ-8000 8100 900C 1304E printer, Roland FJ-740 540 SJ740 540 SP300 540 SC540 printer.
2. The materials it is made from meet or exceed OEM specifications, thus its high quality ensures its durability and reliability. As a consumable part, it does have a lifespan, so it will need to be replaced at some point. It is suggested that you should have a set of damper on hand so it can be replaced when needed with minimal downtime. It has been tested under the most stringent environments to make sure it works with the highest performance.
3. The ink damper is easy to install and remove based on its compact structure without any technical skills or any complex procedures, so as to save your time.
4. The fine mesh screen in it plays a filtering role. It is able to remove any small particles in the ink from going into the print head to reduce the risk of clogs and other ink-related issues, prolonging the use life of the printhead and improving the printing quality.
5. It is able to keep the pressure stable. During printing, there are lots of left and right movements, which will cause changes to the pressure of the ink inside the tubes feeding to the print head. If the pressure drops, it would cause starvation to the print head and the ink will be dropped out on and off; if the pressure rises, the ink could drip. However, this damper can keep the pressure stable even if there is too much or too little amount of ink feeding into the printhead.
Yes. JOHOPE is a professional manufacturer offering spare parts for wide-format printers and a reliable supplier of printheads.
JOHOPE have the complete range of printer spare parts, including ink filter, sub tank, ink damper, etc. Please feel free to contact us.
Of course! All printheads are 100% original and brand new here.
We will deliver within 2-3 workdays after full payment is received.
We usually ship by DHL,FEDEX,UPS,TNT or EMS.