Epson printheads have always been an important part of printing equipment such as photo machines. Any changes will usher in changes in the printing industry. In this industry, where printheads are as expensive as gold, protection is more important. More and more users understand the maintenance skills of photo machine printheads and work hard to improve the work effect and reduce the cost and loss. The printhead of the photo machine is susceptible to damage caused by environmental changes and human operation. You must pay attention to it when using it. Let us learn about the precautions for the Epson I3200-A1 printhead!
Epson I3200-A1 Characteristics
The ALL MEMS (micro-electromechanical systems) manufacturing process and the use of thin-film piezoelectric components enable high-precision nozzle arrangement (600npi/2 rows), making the print head compact, fast, high quality, and durable.
The precision nozzles and ink paths made by Epson’s unique MEMS technology enable the ejected ink droplets to be close to a perfect circle and accurately positioned at the same time.
Support for multiple grayscale output
Epson’s unique VSDT (Variable Droplet Technology) can freely control the size of the ejected ink droplets, thereby reducing the graininess of the picture, presenting more picture details, smooth color transitions, and high saturation.
High resolution (600dpi/color) can achieve up to 4 color outputs
The PrecisionCore print head has excellent durability due to its high-precision processing technology. It has been optimized for use in many commercial and industrial printing areas, achieving high-speed output and high-quality printing.
1. Before shutting down
① Close the control software ② Turn off the main power switch ③ Ensure that the trolley returns to its normal position and fits closely with the ink capping station;
2. When replacing the ink capping core
① It is recommended to use the original ink capping core from the manufacturer, as there will be no adverse effects caused by the deformation of the ink core. ② If the equipment is left for more than three days, use cleaning fluid to wash the ink capping core and waste ink tube to prevent the ink from clogging the ink tube;
3. When stopping printing
Do not unplug or plug in the USB printing cable while the power is on to avoid damaging the mainboard.
4. After adding ink
After filling the ink tank with ink, please close the cap immediately to prevent dust from entering.
Prepare in advance
1. Look for the manufacturer’s ink logo and use the manufacturer’s original ink to avoid affecting the printing quality and after-sales maintenance.
2. The photo machine has extremely high requirements for voltage stability. It is recommended to configure a voltage stabilizer of the same or slightly larger specifications to protect the normal operation of the machine.
3. Connect the ground wire when installing the photo machine to avoid electrostatic interference caused by dry air, human body static electricity, and material surface friction, which may cause damage to precision electronic accessories and printheads.
Cleaning and maintenance
1. The working temperature of the photo machine is set at 15–30 degrees Celsius, and the humidity is between 35% and 65%, which is more beneficial to the printhead printing of the photo machine;
2. Clean the wiper of the photo machine regularly to prevent ink solidification from affecting the printhead;
3. Keep the printing platform of the photo machine clean, and regularly clean the ink, dust, and foreign matter on it to prevent it from scratching the printhead.
These are the things you need to pay special attention to when using the Epson I3200-A1 printhead. If you pay more attention to the use and maintenance of the printhead, it can have a longer life.